Who We Are:
ITF Group is a growing asset-based 3PL company with a mission to improve the landscape of the logistics industry. ITF Group is a multicultural organization that embraces a diverse workforce, which fosters equal opportunities for all. ITF Group aims to serve as a better place to build your future career. We believe in community and have various social functions during the year which are the perfect opportunity to get to know your teammates, have fun, and build team morale. People are our greatest asset, and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers. We invest in our people, and they invest in us. We offer a competitive salary with a bonus and attractive benefits.
Who You Are:
Requirements for the position are listed below. In addition to education and skill set, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you consider yourself an avid learner?
- Do you believe in failing fast and forward?
- Do you see possibilities rather than problems?
- Do you possess a service-oriented mindset?
- If the answer is an overwhelming YES, congratulations, you are connected to the vision of ITF Group: to hire innovative and passionate experts who approach everything with enthusiasm and a forward-thinking lens, while operating with appropriate urgency to meet all deadlines to ensure we are delivering the absolute best engagement experience to our customers. We would love to learn more about you and see if your skills align with our current needs.
As a software business analyst, responsible for analyzing the business domain, documenting its processes and systems, outlining business requirements, and matching a software business model with the software being built. In addition, you will:
- Identifying technical requirements and then prioritizing them.
- Creating detailed reports, making data analysis “visual”.
- Outlining problems and their respective solutions.
- Identifying business opportunities.
- Budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Project planning and management.
- Variance analysis.
- Product pricing.
- Defining business requirements and goals.
- Facilitating communication between management and production.
- Ensuring follow-through progress reporting.
- Oral and written communication
- Consultation and interpersonal communication
- Facilitating interdepartmental communication
- Data analysis and visualization
- Analytical thinking coupled with problem-solving
- Accurate and clear reporting and a detail-oriented mindset
- Business analysis
- Cost-benefits analysis
- Process modeling
- Stakeholder analysis
- Organizational skills
- Understanding of networks
- Knowledge of databases and how data is gathered and stored
- Basic coding and other IT skills
- Familiarity with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Google Analytics, Tableau
- Familiarity with website programming languages such as Python, SQL, R, etc.
- Casual and fun start-up culture focused on teamwork.
- Transparent leadership with access to the executive team.
- Extensive industry training program.
- Competitive salary with opportunity for variable compensation.
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K.