Who We Are:
ITF Group is a growing asset-based 3PL company with a mission to improve the landscape of the logistics industry. ITF Group is a multicultural organization that embraces a diverse workforce, which fosters equal opportunities for all. ITF Group aims to serve as a better place to build your future career. We believe in community and have various social functions during the year which are the perfect opportunity to get to know your teammates, have fun, and build team morale. People are our greatest asset, and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers. We invest in our people, and they invest in us. We offer a competitive salary with a bonus and attractive benefits.
Who You Are:
Requirements for the position are listed below. In addition to education and skill set, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you consider yourself an avid learner?
- Do you believe in failing fast and forward?
- Do you see possibilities rather than problems?
- Do you possess a service-oriented mindset?
- If the answer is an overwhelming YES, congratulations, you are connected to the vision of ITF Group: to hire innovative and passionate experts who approach everything with enthusiasm and a forward-thinking lens, while operating with appropriate urgency to meet all deadlines to ensure we are delivering the absolute best engagement experience to our customers. We would love to learn more about you and see if your skills align with our current needs.
As UI/UX designer & front-end developer, responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer user's vantage point within a web application. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines. In addition, you will:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting it to the back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Define how the application looks and how it works.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- 3+ years experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as Figma, Gimp, Photoshop, etc.
- Familiarity with web application frameworks such as angular, react, blazer, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency in using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization.
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative, and user-friendly web pages.
- Ability to test and debug websites.
- Casual and fun start-up culture focused on teamwork.
- Transparent leadership with access to the executive team.
- Extensive industry training program.
- Competitive salary with opportunity for variable compensation.
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K.